With the COVID-19 outbreak, Marina Medical is working hard to keep our employees safe and business operational. Marina Medical has a vast network of suppliers that we have built over the last 20+ years and we are proud to offer the following items even during the global crisis. Due to the high demand, some of these items or depending on the quantity may have extended lead times but we are doing our best to get these products out to those in need as fast as possible.
Temporary Buildings and Containment Units
We have teamed up with a company that specializes in modular design buildings that can be built with minimal time and effort. Whether it is a whole field hospital or special containment area in a facility or simply a bed divider between patients. Call us for more details.
Hospital and Field Beds
Affordable Solution for Hospitals.
4 ultra-quiet motors for adjusting the bed height (7.25″ – 26″), knee hinge, and reclining the head deck. Lightweight for easy transport.
Dimensions: 80″L x 34.5″ W (Overall Length 87.5″ )
Lead Time: 4-5 Business Days (up to 50 units)
Masks – N95
Just Sold Out but more stock on the way.
Please call to secure your order. Sold in increments of 1000pcs.
Surgical & Exam Gloves
Available as Latex or Latex Free.
Currently, all sizes are available – X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
Sold in a case of 50 or 200 depending on the variation.
Protective Suits for NBC Hazards (PPE)
- Rated protection up to 10,000 PPM
- The hood provides a high degree of reliable protection and physical comfort regardless of facial structure or manual dexterity
- Designed for individuals aged 13 and above
- Available in different configurations
- Tested to the following standards: MIL STD, MIL V, MIL C, ASTM D, EN, DIN (Detailed info available upon request)
Main Features & Advantages
- User comfort: The hood is made of soft flexible laminate that seals around the user’s neck.
- Vision clarity: The hood is integrated with a large polycarbonate visor, thus permitting clear, undistorted vision.
- The nose-cup is tightened and positioned on the face using the two diagonal straps and quick release buckles on the back of the hood.
- The front visor is equipped with a standard thread, for attachment to either a standard NBC filter or a flexible hose that can be used with a blower to produce overpressure.
Protection Mask & Blower
- Mask has Positive Pressure for easy breathing
- Comfortable to wear
- Resistant to CBRN Materials
- Features Lithium-ion Batteries for improved performance
- Blower available in two configurations – 45 or 90 liters of air per minute
Quick and Accurate Readings from the forehead with 0.2 Degree accuracy.
Measures up to 15 cm (6 in) away.
Display color changes based on the temperature reading.
Thoracentesis Emergency Use Kits
Thoracentesis Kits are used to remove fluids from the lungs. Thoracentesis is a procedure where the needle is inserted into the pleural space between the chest wall and lungs. This procedure is also known as pleural effusion to help breathe easier.
Multiple variations available, call to find out more.
Small and lightweight.
Clip sensor automatically takes the reading when a finger is inserted. Features LCD screen that displays blood oxygen level and pulse rate.
Different variations available.
- Comes with Cleaning Instructions
- Made out FDA Compliant PETG Material
- Sold in a box of 24
Shield: 8″ x 11″
Band: 1 inch wide elastic
Foam: 1″ x 1″ x 9″
Due to fluctuating availability and stock levels, contact us for current info:
954-924-4418 ext 104