THE ULTRASONIC EXPERT FOR FAST AND SECURE BONE SURGERY
Piezotome® M+ is a versatile device. Its dual connection allows you to connect two handpieces thus enabling faster clinical procedures. Easy adjustment settings with its touch screen and multifunction footswitch for perfect control throughout the surgical procedure.
Safe and atraumatic ultrasonic piezo bone surgery. Non active on fragile anatomic structure (Piezo modulated mode).
Patented technology electronics to provide great efficacy and clinical benefits.
Dedicated to ultrasonic precise bone surgery the Piezotome® M+ has:
– a dual connection for faster surgery
– a tactile screen for intuitive settings
Bone preservation thanks to highly precise cut, linear tip vibrations, controlled and regular tip amplitude.
Boosted Piezotome® handpiece with 6 ceramic rings for safe and atraumatic bone surgery.
Automatic frequency adjustment for optimal and continuous efficiency irrespective of the load applied.
Automatic power regulation for constant performance even in dense bone.
BOOSTED PIEZOTOME® HANDPIECE WITH 6 CERAMIC RINGS FOR SAFE AND ATRAUMATIC BONE SURGERY.
Automatic frequency adjustment for optimal and continuous efficiency irrespective of the load applied. Automatic power regulation for constant performance.
For both surgeon and patient: safe and effortless cut, increased tactile sensation and reduced post-operative pain with less swelling and bruising.
PROVED ULTRASONIC CLINICAL BENEFITS
– Tissue preservation (nerves, arteries, dura mater)
– Thin and precise osteotomies
– Reduced post-operative pain
– Better healing
– Stable and long term results
– Multifunction ON/OFF footswitch OR certified IPX8
– Precise and constant irrigation flow rate to avoid bone necrosis
– Single use irrigation lines for perfect asepsis
– Long-lasting durable components: handpiece, wrench, sterilization tray
WIDE RANGE OF SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TIPS
– M+ tips are designed to respect patients anatomy and to meet surgeons need in terms of robustness
– Tips are supplied single use or 5 times reusable
PIEZOTOME M+ TRAINING COURSES AT MARINA MEDICAL
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
Faculty: Dean Toriumi MD, Richard Davis, MD & Mario Ferraz, MD
Hands-On Cadaveric Lab
April 8-9, 2022
PIEZOTOME M+ RHINOPLASTY TIPS
Piezotome M+ Rounded Tip Straight Saw – BS1RD$295.00
Piezotome M+ Curved Scraper Tip – RHS1$295.00
Piezotome M+ Long Scraper Tip – BS6XXL$295.00
Piezotome M+ Long Ultra Sharp Bone Saw – BS1XXL$295.00
Piezotome M+ Angled Left Saw Tip – RHS4L$295.00
Piezotome M+ Angled Right Saw Tip – RHS4R$295.00
Piezotome M+ Diamond Drill Tip – RHS6$295.00
Piezotome M+ Straight Saw Tip – RHS5$295.00
Piezotome M+ Rounded Angled Right Saw Tip – RHS3R$295.00
Benefits Of Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty with M+
✔ Less Patient Bruising and Swelling
✔ Better Overall post-operative Healing
✔ Less Likely to Require Revisions or Multiple Procedures
✔ More Bone Preservation
Find a Cosmetic Surgeon Using M+ Near You!
- Dr. R. Laurence Berkowitz MD – Campbell, CA
- Dr. Aaron Kosins, MD – Newport Beach, CA
- Dr. Paul Nassif – Beverly Hills, CA
- Dr. Dean Toriumi – Chicago, IL
- Dr. Andrew M. Wolin, MD, FACS – Scottsdale, AZ
- Dr. Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS – Denver, CO
- Dr. Salameh MD, FACS ABPS ASPS – Bowling Green, KY
- Dr. Christopher C. Chang – Washington, DC
- Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD FACS – New York, NY
- Dr. Kim Patrick Murray, MD – Miami, FL
- Dr. Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS – Coral Gables, FL
- Jacob D. Steiger, M.D. – Boca Raton, FL
- Richard Davis, MD, FACS – Pembroke Pines, FL
If you are a surgeon and would like to be listed here, please contact us.
Claims made on this page are based on the research and information provided by Acteon North America and Comeg Medical. Marina Medical does not take responsibility for the accuracy or validity of the information provided.
It is possible that information on this page may be outdated, always refer to the manufacturers website for the latest up to date information – www.acteongroup.com