1. Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
- If shipment was made without Customer’s authorization;
- If incorrect items were shipped;
- If defective items were shipped;
- If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty;
- If the goods were sent on evaluation basis.
2. To return goods, contact a Customer Service Representative by telephone for an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. The RGA # must also be clearly indicated on the outside of the returned package. Please have the following information:
a. Reason you wish to return the goods;
b. Quantity, description, product number;
c. Date of Receipt of Order;
d. Customer’s Purchase Order and the Marina Medical invoice number;
e. All instruments that have been used must be cleaned and sterilized prior to shipment.
3. Shipment must be returned prepaid by Customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
4. If Customer intends to return equipment ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
- 25% within 90 days from date of shipment;
- Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition;
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items;
- No return after 90 days;
- No refund on sterile, single-use disposable products
- No refund will be made on customized instruments.
Send all Returns to:
955 Shotgun Road
Sunrise, Florida 33326 USA