The ISCG Cadaver Course
May 31 - June 1$6999
Welcome to the Ultimate Two Day Experience in Cosmetic Gynecology
May 31 – June 1, 2019 ONLY
Learn labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, and all the top cosmetic gyn procedures. Learn hands-on as the primary surgeon. You will acquire world class skills from the surgeons who developed them. This is the only program that lets you operate instead of watch. We’ll teach you the same techniques that we’ve taught to the world’s top surgeons at this very special event.
The one-on-one mini Fellowship in Cosmetogynecology was an amazing learning experience. What i liked the most is that it was hands on from the beginning, there was a variety of cases and with the newest trends in the field. The course is totally worth it !
Jocelyn Peters MD
You will learn essential techniques & strategies
- Hands-on cadaver surgery
- Hardcopy syllabus, sample operative reports
- Didactic sessions including video case analysis
- Equipment discussion and selection criteria
- Private phone/text access to your course directors for consultation and feedback
The training exceeded my expectations, the knowledge and experience that both Dr. Pelosi II and III transmit and share is awesome. They don’t keep anything and teach everything… learning from the Fathers and Pioneers of Cosmetogynecology was the most important medical experience of my life and the turning point of my career and also the beginning of Cosmetogynecology in Venezuela. ISCG and their faculty helped me organize three National Symposiums from 2012 to 2015.
Jorge Gaviria MD
Who is this course for?
Our graduates are physicians with a serious interest in delivering cosmetic gyn procedures to their patients. Over the past decade, we have trained numerous gynecologists,urogyneclogists, urologists, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, aesthetic surgeons, and a variety of other surgical and nonsurgical specialists. They have come from North America, Central America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Pacific Rim. If you have a strong desire to provide these procedures to your clientele, then this course is for you.
The ISCG is a tremendous learning resource. Marco and his father have taught me so much in cosmetic surgery, gynecology and in life. Their teachings have changed my career. I strongly recommend their Society and teaching courses to everyone. They not only care that the student is well trained but continues to do well for their career. They are caring and great physicians as well as quality people.The training exceeded my expectations, the knowledge and experience that both Dr. Pelosi II and III transmit and share is awesome.
Kevin Jovanovic MD
What procedures are covered?
Vaginal Surgery Basics:
- Positioning, instrumentation, lighting, retraction, exposure
- Vaginal and vulvar anesthetic techniques for office and O.R.
- Basic vaginal surgery perioperative care
Aesthetic Procedures of the Mons Pubis and Vulva:
- Mons pubis liposuction
- Mons pubis surgical lifting (monsplasty)
- Labia majora surgical reduction
- Labia majora augmentation with fat grafting
- Nonsurgical skin tightening of the labia
Aesthetic Procedures of the Labia Minora and Clitoral Hood:
- Labia minora surgical reduction (labia minoraplasty)
- Clitoral hood surgical reduction (clitoral hood contouring)
- Labia minora and clitoral hood surgical revisions
Aesthetic Procedures of the Vagina:
- Perineoplasty (introitoplasty)
- Reverse perineoplasty
- Vaginoplasty: primary and revisionary
- Posterior pelvic floor reconstruction and rectocele repairs
- Nonsurgical procedures of the vaginal canal, “g-spot”, etc. (lasers, injectables)
Where is the ISCG Cosmetic Gyn Cadaver Course held?
The ISCG is the first and best recognized of all the associations in the world of Cosmetogynecology, the training is of excellence with the prestigious doctors Pelosi and highly recommended, it is for me an honor to be representative in Argentina of the ISCG.
Alejandro Carbone MD
When is the Cosmetic Gyn Cadaver Course scheduled?
What is the fee for this program?
Contact us for more information