Dr. Rosanne Kho and Marina Medical have collaborated to create a set of surgical instruments especially designed from a surgeon’s point-of-view for minimally invasive gynecological surgery.
- Set of clamps, knives, retractors and more
- Designed for use in tight, limited spaces
- Ergonomic features to facilitate control and precision
- Specially coated black handles for a steady grip
Articles and Videos Featuring Dr. Kho
- Accompanying video for vaginal hysterectomy (YouTube Link)
- OBGYN News: VIDEO: Dr. Rosanne Kho: Selecting patients for minimally invasive vaginal surgery.
ABOUT DR. ROSANNE M. KHO
Dr. Rosanne Kho is deeply committed to providing the merits of minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopy, robotics, and vaginal surgery to women. Her practice focuses on benign gynecology and urogynecology. In recognition of her expertise in vaginal surgery, she was the Donald Richardson Memorial Lecture Speaker for the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) annual clinical meeting in April 2014, where she spoke on the use of surgical innovation and techniques in facilitating vaginal surgery. | Read the rest of her bio
Want to see Marina Medical instruments in action? Click the following links to view a new Hysterectomy video feature Dr. R. M. Kho:
- Click this URL and follow the prompts:
- Click the red “Click Here to Begin” button
- If you are not an AAGL Member, you can still proceed to watch the video
- Click the red “Watch the Series without CME” button
- Click the blue “Watch Now” burron to watch the video “Hysterectomy with Retractor Kit and 90 Degree Scope” by Dr. R. M. Kho